Let’s Earsip With Dr. Clarke – Part 1


Who are Audiologists?
Audiologists are professionals who work in the healthcare field to provide patients of all ages with evidence-based care in the identification, diagnosis, and treatment of hearing, tinnitus, and balance disorders.

When Should I See One?

Take the time to answer these questions.

  • Do family members or friends complain because the TV volume is too high?
  • Do you constantly ask others to repeat themselves?
  • Do you have difficulty understanding in groups or noisy environments?
  • Do you feel like people are mumbling when they talk to you?
  • Do you have trouble hearing on the phone?
  • Do you have difficulty understanding children’s or women’s voices?
  • Do people tell you that you can’t hear?
  • Do you have ringing in your ears?
  • Do you have dizziness?
  • Do you have pain or pressure in your ears?
  • Do you have to sit up front at meetings or at church?
  • Do you avoid family or social gatherings because you can’t understand anyone?

If your answer was “YES” to even one of these questions please contact us at 321-421-7555 for a hearing evaluation today!