Let’s Earsip With Dr. Clarke – Part 1
WHO ARE AUDIOLOGISTS AND WHEN SHOULD I SEE ONE?
Who are Audiologists?
Audiologists are professionals who work in the healthcare field to provide patients of all ages with evidence-based care in the identification, diagnosis, and treatment of hearing, tinnitus, and balance disorders.
When Should I See One?
Take the time to answer these questions.
- Do family members or friends complain because the TV volume is too high?
- Do you constantly ask others to repeat themselves?
- Do you have difficulty understanding in groups or noisy environments?
- Do you feel like people are mumbling when they talk to you?
- Do you have trouble hearing on the phone?
- Do you have difficulty understanding children’s or women’s voices?
- Do people tell you that you can’t hear?
- Do you have ringing in your ears?
- Do you have dizziness?
- Do you have pain or pressure in your ears?
- Do you have to sit up front at meetings or at church?
- Do you avoid family or social gatherings because you can’t understand anyone?
If your answer was “YES” to even one of these questions please contact us at 321-421-7555 for a hearing evaluation today!